Friday 24 June 2016

Goree Soap and Goree Day and Night Whitening Cream Review



Hey guys!

This review is gonna be long!

By using Kojie San soap, Eskinol+Dalacin C, and Pond’s Detox everyday, I maintained a pimple free face.

One time, we had to render overtime at my workplace. We were at it until 4 in the morning. I got home at about 5 and took a shower before tucking myself to sleep. I woke up at about noon and saw the horrifying pimples all over my face.




(Excuse the face!)

For about a week, I stuck with Kojie san and Eskinol+Dalacin C, but I honestly couldn’t see any change. That’s when I came across something.

I often read reviews of skin care products and one fine day, I came across a post in Facebook. I read all the reviews about it and it’s so believable that I just had to order online.

PROFILE:



Name: Goree Whitening Soap and Goree Day and Night Whitening Cream

Price: I got the soap for 250 pesos and the cream for 450 pesos

Claims:

Goree whitening soap is a combination of synthetic and organic ingredients. It is the best skin lightener with optimal skin penetrating base.

Benefits: Goree White Radiance Whitening Soap whitens your skin. Vitamin B3 provides cellular energy for skin to enhance skin’s renewal process.

Actually, the two products I got have the same description at the sides (as seen on photos) with just the name that’s different.




When I opened the box of the cream I also got this but I don’t know how to read it so I just took a photo. It’s printed back to back.



What I like:

-I love the smell of the soap. It’s so feminine.

-After about 2 weeks of using these, I got real improvements on my pimples. Here is a photo:




I was in awe of this product. I even vowed to make a bulk order.

What I don’t like:

Since I noticed a drastic change on my pimples, I went on to use it for about 5 weeks. On my 6th week, I noticed that my body,specifically my neck, is so itchy. I didn’t think that it was the effect of the soap and cream and so I still continued using it.

7th week, my itchy neck has rashes already and my face was bulging. The bumps are so small and so so so itchy that I had to go to the doctor. I was told to stop using the soap and cream and I was given a prescription for anti-histamine and an itch cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment