Sunday 3 April 2016

REVIEW: Shiseido Hadasui Face and Body Lotion

Shiseido Hadasui Face and Body Lotion (Pink)

What is this Product? (What it claims)
The Shiseido Hadasui Face and Body Lotion (Pink) belongs to Shiseido's Hadasui Range.
Hada-sui is made of 100% natural water of Mount Fuji; which is filled with minerals that can replenish hydration and maintain pH balance for your skin. Formulated with fruit essence, xylitol and amino acids.

Slightly acidic, fragrance-free, color-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formulation.

Pink Hadasui: highly moisture, perfect for dry skin
Blue Hadasui: suitable for oily skin
White Hadasui: gel type, whitening effect, suitable for all skin type
Green Hadasui: for male, suitable for all skin type
Shiseido Hadasui Face and Body Lotion (Pink)
 Directions of Use
From their website, it demonstrated many ways to use the product.
1) Toner: after your facial cleansing, or before and after makeup to soften and moisturize your face
2) Make Up Set: Use over foundation or BB cream to hydrate and give skin a glow
3) Body lotion: after shower or bath to hydrate your skin
4) Hair lotion: to protect hair before dryer

Main Ingredients
butylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, peg-30, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, triethylhexanoin, glycerin, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, water, citric acid, sodium citrate, phenoxyethanol, sodium metaphosphate, paraben

Price:
¥ 720 (tax included ~ $8 CAD)

Shiseido Hadasui Face and Body Lotion (Pink)


Shiseido Hadasui Face and Body Lotion (Pink)

Review:
When I purchase the Hanasui during my Tokyo 2013 trip, I was just trying to stock up on Japanese  toners that are affordable. It was when I started to research the product then I realized more benefits.

There are two sizes for the product: 240ml is in a spray dispenser both while the 400ml is a cap bottle like pictured above. I purposely bought the bigger size because 1) I have spray bottles at home that I can pour into to use 2) I think it's a better value for the bigger bottle.

Although it's a multi-purpose product, I solely use it as a facial toner/lotion. I find it very refreshing and light. I use about 3-5 sprays directly to my face and neck prior to serums and moisturizers. There are no alcohol so it's not drying at all. It's not the most moisturizing facial toner/lotion I have however I think it's much better than just mineral water by itself due to all the beauty ingredients added such as fruit extracts and amino acids.

Overall I think it does its job well. It doesn't promote lasting results but can immediately refresh and provide moisture to the face. I don't think I will repurchase this product though.

Overall: ♥
Product: 3/5 ♥
Packaging: 5/5 ♥
Price: 5/5 ♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment